EMERALD GREENS MEN’S CLUB
NOTE: THE FOLOWING IS 2017 INFO; 2018 INFO WILL BE POSTED AT A LATER DATE.
2017 – INFORMATION SHEET.
A membership in the Emerald Greens Men’s Club is open to all men interested in playing golf on a competitive level or just for the social aspects of playing with friends. Click here for application: 2017 EMERALD GREENS MENS CLUB APPLICATION
A paid membership entitles you to the following advantages:
- The opportunity to play in golf tournaments held by the Men’s Club-inclusive of the Men’s Club Championship.
- To play in the Men’s Club Championship and Senior Championship (2 day event) you must be a league member (any Men’s Club League), play on the 12 man team or play in two tournaments. Sign up dead line will be enforced the Thursday before the tournaments.
- May sign-up to play in the 9 Hole and/or 18 Hole Leagues.
- A 20% discount in the Emerald Greens pro-shop.
- A one-year subscription to the Minnesota Golfer magazine.
- Your USGA handicap paid for one year.
- Emerald Greens Men’s Club is a member of the Minnesota Public Golf Association (MPGA).
- All Men’s Club members are entitled to play in MPGA events.
- The chance to play for the Emerald Greens Men’s Club 12-man team, or 8-man senior team (MPGA Events).
- The Emerald Greens Men’s Club is a non-profit organization. Dues collected are returned to members in the form of on-course events or prizes at the end-of season banquet.
2017 MEN’S CLUB TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE
*Players pay weekday green fees and range balls included
Saturday, April 22nd Straight up, net/stroke – 10AM Start
Saturday, May 6th. Two-Man Best Ball – 8AM Start
Sunday, June 11. 27 Hole Combo; Two Man Teams – 7AM Shot gun start
Sunday, July 16th. Four-Man Scramble – 7AM Shot gun start
Sat. /Sun., August. 12/13. Club Championship AND Sr.Club Championship 8 AM start
Saturday, Sept. 9th. Red, White and Blue – 9 AM Start
Saturday, Sept. 30th Season End Banquet and Golf (Shotgun Start at 12 pm)
2017 MEN’S CLUB LEAGUE INFORMATION
There are Two Men’s Club League’s, a 9-Hole (Wednesday’s) and an 18-Hole (Thursday’s)
- The 9-Hole League begins Wednesday, April 26th and will continue for 18 weeks. The 9-Hole League consists of 3 divisions-12 two man teams per division. The league will play USGA match play with two singles matches per team each week. The division leaders will play in a play-off at the end of the season.
- Total Team cost for the 9-Hole League are $867.00 – THIS INCLUDES the $75 Team Prize Fee.
- The 18-Hole League begins Thursday, April 27th and will continue for 18 weeks. The 18-Hole League consists of a maximum of 18 two man teams. The league will play USGA Better Ball / Match Play with two team members per team each week.
- Total Team cost for the 18-Hole League are $1263.00 – This INCLUDES the $75 Team Prize Fee.
Each participant must complete a league application and be accepted into the 2017 Emerald Greens Men’s Club. Click here for application:
Acceptance of your application and fee does not guarantee you a spot in the league. Placement will be on a first come, first serve basis with returning teams given priority. An effort will be made to place everyone in the league. Notification of application status will occur no later than April 19rth, 2017. If you are not placed in the league all fees will be returned.
There will be only one Men’s Club/League Meetings at the clubhouse on Wednesday, April 12th at 7 PM.
The meeting will be to take team applications and fees, and to discuss league rules.
All Member’s dues and Team Fees are required to be paid in full at or by the April 12th meeting.
League Schedules and rules will be emailed out one week prior to the League start date.
There will be a strictly enforced, no pay, no play rule this year for both leagues.