EMERALD GREENS MEN’S CLUB
2018 – INFORMATION SHEET.
A membership in the Emerald Greens Men’s Club is open to all men interested in playing golf on a competitive level or just for the social aspects of playing with friends.
A paid membership entitles you to the following advantages:
- The opportunity to play in golf tournaments held by the Men’s Club-inclusive of the Men’s Club Championship.
- To play in the Men’s Club Championship and Senior Championship (2 day event) you must be a league member (any Men’s Club League), play on the 12 man team or play in two tournaments. Sign up dead line will be enforced the Thursday before the tournaments.
- May sign-up to play in the 9 Hole and/or 18 Hole Leagues.
- A 20% discount in the Emerald Greens pro-shop.
- A one-year subscription to the Minnesota Golfer magazine.
- Your USGA handicap paid for one year.
- Emerald Greens Men’s Club is a member of the Minnesota Public Golf Association (MPGA).
- All Men’s Club members are entitled to play in MPGA events.
- The chance to play for the Emerald Greens Men’s Club 12-man team, or 8-man senior team (MPGA Events).
- The Emerald Greens Men’s Club is a non-profit organization. Dues collected are returned to members in the form of on-course events or prizes at the end-of season banquet.
- Emerald Greens Men’s Club annual fee is $80.
2018 MEN’S CLUB TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE
*Players pay weekday green fees and range balls included
Saturday, April 21st. Straight up, net/stroke – 10AM Start
Saturday, May 5th. Two-Man Best Ball – 8AM Start
Saturday, June 16th. 27 Hole Combo; Two Man Teams – 7AM Shot gun start
Sunday, July 15th. Four-Man Scramble – 7AM Shot gun start
Sat. /Sun., August. 11/12 Club Championship AND Sr.Club Championship 8 AM start
Saturday, Sept. 8th. Red, White and Blue – 9 AM Start
Saturday, Sept. 22th Season End Banquet and Golf (Shotgun Start at 12 pm)
2018 MEN’S CLUB LEAGUE INFORMATION
There are Two Men’s Club League’s, a 9-Hole (Wednesday’s) and an 18-Hole (Thursday’s)
- The 9-Hole League begins Wednesday, April 25th and will continue for 18 weeks. The 9-Hole League consists of 3 divisions-12 two man teams per division. The league will play USGA match play with two singles matches per team each week. The division leaders will play in a play-off at the end of the season.
- Total Team cost for the 9-Hole League are $867.00 .
- The 18-Hole League begins Thursday, April 26th and will continue for 18 weeks. The 18-Hole League consists of a maximum of 18 two man teams. The league will play USGA Better Ball / Match Play with two team members per team each week.
- Total Team cost for the 18-Hole League are $1263.00 .
Each participant must complete a league application and be accepted into the 2018 Emerald Greens Men’s Club.
Acceptance of your application and fee does not guarantee you a spot in the league. Placement will be on a first come, first serve basis with returning teams given priority. An effort will be made to place everyone in the league. Notification of application status will occur no later than April 18th, 2018. If you are not placed in the league all fees will be returned.
There will be only one Men’s Club/League Meetings at the
The meeting will be to take team applications and
All Member’s dues and Team Fees are required to be paid in full at or by the April 11th meeting.
League Schedules and rules will be emailed out one week prior to the League start date.
There will be a strictly enforced, no pay, no play rule this year for both leagues.