We realize our golfing friends are anxious to get on the links here at EG!  Our crew awaits more snow melt in the low areas, more sunshine to dry the fairways/greens and the need to get the equipment ready to maintain our two courses. We appreciate your patience and anticipate a mid to late March opener if current weather conditions prevail.